Adding a new approver to kpet-db
In the com/kpet-db repository
- the correct reviewers for most merge requests are outside the CKI team
- the number of seats is limited on com/cki-project
Therefore, the following setup is used:
- the cki-kernel-tests-reviewers LDAP group contains everybody that should have approval rights on the com/kpet-db repository
- this group is linked via SAML to the cki-kernel-tests-reviewers GitLab group
- the GitLab group is imported into a custom merge request approval rule for the com/kpet-db repository, configured in cee/deployment-all
As an owner of the cki-kernel-tests-reviewers LDAP group, click on
Editand modify the member list as needed.
If a member was removed, manually remove the member from the cki-kernel-tests-reviewers GitLab group as well.
If a member was added, ask them to relogin via GitLab SSO so the new permissions get applied.