This is currently not possible as the Slack bot is missing the corresponding functionality.
A successful event includes anything that moves the CKI project ahead, especially things that make life better for CKI team members or our customers. It includes but is not limited to:
- Software releases
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
- Someone makes a huge mistake and then fixes it
- People say nice (or mostly nice) things about the CKI project
- We save someone some time
- We find a kernel bug or a test bug
- New functionality is added
- Anything that makes you happy
You may find yourself asking: Is this worthy of a mention to the success bot?
If you ask yourself this question, the answer is yes. As Alfred Lloyd Tennyson once said:
Tis better to have noted success and lost, then never to have noted success at all.
The quote was something like that.